Watch full story"The anesthesiologist, the nurse, they were all fantastic, they were all nice. We joked around and they made me feel comfortable."
Holy Cross Medical Library
As part of our commitment to the education of our employees, we offer access to our Holy Cross Hospital Medical Library.
We are open from Monday-Friday, 7:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.; Closed for lunch: 12:30 p.m. - 1:15 p.m., located past the cafeteria.
- Medical, allied health and administrative books and journals. Click for a list of archived journals
- For access to EBSCOhost databases, click here: (for ID & Password, contact the Learning Center at (954) 776-3267)
- Medline with Full Text
- Immediate full text access to over 1,400 medical journals (some embargoes apply)
- Click here for a list of MedLine journal titles with publication dates of available full text articles (PDF files)
- Access to bibliographic citations and abstracts - index of over 4,800 journals
- Cited references in articles are linked to abstracts directly from the reference page, for convenient access
- Full text coverage dates back to 1965
- CINAHL with Full TextImmediate full text access to nearly 600 nursing journals (no embargoes)
- Click here for a list of CINAHL journal titles
- Access to bibliographic citations and abstracts - index of over 2,950 journals
- Full text coverage dates back to 1981
- Cited references are linked to full text articles directly from the reference page, for convenient access
- Photocopy services for library books and periodicals available through the Learning Center
- Topic and Article searches and requests
Other Services Available
Through a Classic Membership with the University of Miami Louis Calder Medical Library:
- Holy Cross Associates and Physicians have on-site access to the University of Miami Louis Calder Memorial Library and all of its collections and services.
- Access to MD Consult in the Learning Center.
- Books and Journals; Topic/Article searches; Patient Handouts; Information on latest clinical trials; Drug database; Over 50,000 high-quality medical images; Practice Guidelines
- Access to online textbooks on AccessMedicine.com (contact the Learning Center for ID and Password).
For information on how to access any of the online services, please contact the Learning Center at (954) 776-3267.