Watch full story"The anesthesiologist, the nurse, they were all fantastic, they were all nice. We joked around and they made me feel comfortable."
About Holy Cross Hospital
In addition to our main campus (located at 4725 N. Federal Highway in Fort Lauderdale, Florida), we have satellite locations across Broward and Palm Beach counties, including our Holy Cross Medical Group offices and Holy Cross HealthPlex, which is home to:
- Orthopedic Institute
- Leone Center for Orthopedic Care
- Dorothy Mangurian Comprehensive Women’s Center
- Wound Healing and Hyperbarics Program
- Physicians Outpatient Surgery Center
- Imaging Services
- Laboratory Services
- Michael and Dianne Bienes Comprehensive Cancer Center
- Jim Moran Heart and Vascular Center
- Zachariah Family Wellness Pavilion
- Comprehensive Bariatric/Obesity services
- Maternal/Child Health Services
- Epilepsy Monitoring Unit
- Sleep Disorders Laboratory
- Emergency Services
- Outpatient Services
- Intensive Rehabilitation
- Jim Moran Heart and Vascular Research Institute
- Hybrid Operating Room
- International Services
- Harry T. Mangurian, Jr. Diagnostic Imaging Center
While spirituality plays an essential role in the way that we minister to our patients, we also maintain state-of-the-art technology, a highly acclaimed medical staff and a variety of innovative services to provide healthcare for the entire family. We have also broken down geographic barriers by offering excellent healthcare to patients from the Caribbean, Central America, South America and Canada through our International Services.
Holy Cross is accredited by the Joint Commission and was the first hospital in Broward County to be designated as a Magnet Hospital by the American Nurses Credentialing Center, which recognizes our compassionate and skilled nursing care.
Our many accolades include being named one of the 2010-2011 "Best Regional Hospitals" in orthopedics, urology, gynecology and geriatrics by the US News & World Report; 2010-2012 American Heart Association/American Stroke Association Get-with-the-Guidelines Stroke Gold Plus Award; 2008 & 2009 US News & World Report Best Hospital ranking for orthopedics; 2012 "Best in Region" for joint replacement surgery by HealthGrades, among others.